Tuesday, September 20, 2011

so here's the deal - Full Tilt is being called a ponzi scheme

http://news.slashdot.org/story/11/09/20/2238257/Feds-Call-Full-Tilt-Poker-a-Global-Ponzi-Scheme

I had an ad for the site on here - I received credit to my account for it (apparently manufactured out of thin air like much of the other money) - and when they folded and I lost $450, I had traded off $600 of my money in the last year on a 1-1 basis for money on other sites when I wanted to play on them - One other site in particular, Pokerstars, forced me to cash out and take my money.

fortunately, there are few readers left of this blog - so I hope I didn't lead too many of you astray.

Now seriously - WTF -

they were one of the three biggest players, and they had a license to print money legitimately - what the hell was up with raiding player's funds to pay extravagent bonuses when I would think typical money operations could cover it

gotta love that love of money stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home