Tuesday, September 16, 2008

at great personal risk to my mental health, I have transferred some funds to one of my favorite poker sites (a site that is getting increasingly difficult to transfer funds too) and will play in a couple of $10 tourneys tonight -

Chess has preoccupied my mindset - but there's something to be said for skills at one game transferring to another - I'll try to refresh my brain on how to play this game - maybe jumpstart back into the tourney games I used to like but got so tired of being sucked out on -

could be interesting - will give updates when I'm done -

RB

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

I just heard about a new sport taking over Europe - Chess-Boxing. They say it may be an Olympic sport in 20 or 30 years.

Seriously.

-DrC

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

yep - it's true - first I ever heard about 20-30 years to the Olympics though -

I'd be so smoked - LOL

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home