Monday, June 25, 2007

funny - this'll tell you something about truth in advertising -

Imperial Palace is having a 3 day no juice poker tourney Aug 5th-7th according to my mailer - as of right now, flights to vegas are $250 and a room at the IP for two nights is $100

I could fly in Sun, play, bust out, and hang on the strip for two days - right? - except when I get down to the nitty gritty - Sun is a registration/drawing for the players - Monday is played in TWO HEATS - and Tues. is the finals/championship.

The IP tourneys have always been a little dicey - was wondering how they'd pull off a 3 day tourney - now I know :) - it's like, half a day on Monday, and probably a few hrs on Tuesday -

that's the 3 day tourney?

worst part? - I'm still thinking of going - I miss Vegas :)

rb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home