Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where to begin –

They’ll replace anyone investigating anything related to the criminal activities of the President but they won’t leave Neteller and innocent poker players alone – I now need to find a new way to fill my online accounts.

Or maybe I’ll just go play live again for a bit – remind myself why I don’t – I’ll go and take a Bible to read – that’ll be fun – LOL – actually, I should do that next time I’m in Vegas – take the big study one that breaks each word down to the Greek and Hebrew and just sprawl it on the rail as I read –

I’m paranoid to the nth degree about Ice Dams now – I have frozen gutters and a heavy snowfall will probably cause a slight chance of flooding – the house I bought is prone to such activity on the front of it – fortunately the smoking gun report for Global Warming is coming out – odds are I won’t see as much snow as I used to – whew. Note to self – next time I visit the family – go see the last remaining Glaciers in Glacier Park.

Nevertheless I now worry about Ice Dams 24/7 while playing computer games because I disconnected my TV and now have no online poker to play at home – (never did get that bankroll rebuilt, but I felt like playing for fun too) –

I suppose in it’s own twisted way, a poker account is a way to take money in and out of a country without taxation – boy, they hate that crap.

A lot over the next couple years will determine whether we continue up to the road of reason or back down the path to Social Fundamentalism – I.E. – Republican politics – the number of retards on 2+2 who still argue in the politics forum about how great GWB is – in spite of a polltard war no one wanted started except the neocons – and then they miss a painfully ignorant additional fact – Oh yah, you’re favorite do-gooders also took easy access to poker away – that alone should merit the entire online poker community saying a big FU to ye ol’ GOP –

but nope - the defenders and proponents of fantasy land are still going strong - they've never seen Disneyland but they believe it exists - so lock and load :(

Apparently a lot of people still believe the sky is falling – so do I, BTW – I just think we’re looking at the wrong world leader as the new shining example of Fascism.

BTW - here's what you need for what happened in Nazi Germany to happen anywhere.

1. - Leader who regularly disregards other political branches of government on their way to consolidating power - manufacturing false claims of war and invading are also par for the course.

2. - Hyperinflation and Extreme Joblessness - anyone looked at the manufacturing sector lately? McJobs can't replace it all and $179K condos for 800 sq. feet are nothing to notice either.

3. - A scapegoat - could be Liberals, Gays, or Muslims - anyone not like us and deterimental to the status quo can be singled out - today harassessment - tomorrow legalized persecution -

4. - You need full scale cooperation between the Govt. and Business - Nazi Germany wasn't just a political movement, it was a capitalistic movement - it was Capitalism at it's purest - one need look no further then the cards that the Nazi's kept to keep track down to the reichmark the estimated expense and profit in every Jewish Victim who was interned in a Concentration Camp - (they even had a line for gold extracted from the mouths of the victims)

no real government regulation or oversight - hands off - just produce the guns and tanks, and you can use cheap/slave labor available supplied by el boss himself, preferably from groups in sections 2 and 3 - it is the total fusion of Govt. and Business working together to further each other's interests, both profit and personal. We the majority get crusts of bread and are told if we work hard we too can exploit our fellow human beings in this same way.

ok, so I don't just worry about ice dams.
RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home