Friday, November 03, 2006

the sounds of the ice melting -

marine life potentially wiped out in 50 yrs -

a president and administration hell bent on going to war in Iran -

Felicia's poker blog ending :(

I feel like creation is dying and I can't do a damn thing to stop it.


well, I can do one thing - I can write about it.

and I can rejoice when I see others coming around - means we got a shot....

but then I get worried again -

I remember that fascism at it's core starts with hyperinflation, demonization of a group of people, and then the perfect merger of government and corporations working together to oppress millions.

we're not hyper yet, but let some of the stuff I first wrote about happen and tell me then where your fiat and inflation currency goes.

rb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home