Saturday, July 22, 2006

well, it's time for a politics post -

I am a seeker and purveyor of truth - dishonesty is anathema to me - I despise it so much I've walked away from long time acquaintences - no biggie there. -

about 2002, I walked away from the Republican party for a number of reasons, but the primary one being a concern that their desire to merge Church and State bore horrible reprocussions for anyone who loved either Christ or America - Theocracies are the worst form of govt. - even worse then Fascism, IMHO - because a Fascist just wants power over you and maybe your life, but they don't want your soul too.

as I spend more and more time on theocracywatch.org, I'm reminded that my former brothers/believers aren't convinced that Jesus preached peace - apparnetly, you can quote OT verses when looking for someone to slaughter, but suggest that we go stoning men and women for nocturnal emissions, and you'll be told, that's silly, but if we're living under the Old Testament, hey, let's live under ALL of it -

and let's circumcise every Republican - let's get a late start - LOL - yah that'd be fun - but I digress.

maybe my addictions made me permanently paranoid, but when I read these fine articles about the Christians hyping war in the Middle East, it turns my blood cold cause I know they want war cause they think it will fulfill prophecies about the End Times -

maybe it will, but I suspect their contribution will not be as favorably looked upon by the guy who commanded "Judge not, lest ye be judged" and "Blessed are the Peacemakers"

so anyways, yah, I've been wandering the wilderness, instead of showing up at the WPBT where I could have shown Felicia unconditional love - LOL - but some days, ya just gotta think, given all the REAL serious crap going on, maybe it's time to put away the cards for a bit and get real -

these are deliberate days coming up - may be time for those of us with a critical opinion and a voice to start shouting "Bullshit" more loudly when the President starts moving his mouth.

Cause I believe within 10 years, if they have their way, the right to criticize the administration for it's constant failure and ignorance may become illegal -

a lot rides on Nov - I know enough of computer security and the news today to know that the Diebold Voting machines are a corrupt administration's best friend. Unverified, untested, insecure, and made by a guy dedicated to delivering Ohio's votes to the President, and don't even get me started on the gestapo type tactics of Ohio's Secretary of State -

I guess I'm not writing about poker because I'm opening my eyes and seeing the conditions that bring about a fascist and totaliarian regime unfold before my eyes and I see the fire being applied to the bottom of the Constitution, and I'm losing faith -

to quote HL Menecken again - "There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats."

How long will God's self-appointed servants rape, murder, kill, and steal in his name - how long will they profit from wars and unrest started by their failed foreign policies - (and make no bones about it - they are war-profiteers) -

the country needs a wakeup call - badly -

rb

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

Blow me ;)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

you see - I understand - that's your way of saying ya care - LOL -

rb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home