Thursday, June 15, 2006

back from Montana - not having easy access to a kitten to pet is going to be a stressful transition - at any given time I had 2-3 faithful dogs and 10-12 kittens at my disposal - LOL.

in all seriousness - my life is in serious suck and burnout mode - maybe that's why poker/updates have vanished - I dunno - now a week in Vegas -

I've sorta lost the will to do a lot of the dumb stuff again lately - I feel damaged somehow and can't quite pull it together at the current time.

damn.

RB

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coming back from a trip can do that to ya. hang in there dude and take down some MTT's...hehe, took down the WWdN last night, so that should give you a laugh at least. man...me luckee. Take care.
slb159

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better hurry if you want to play in this: http://www.pokerstars.com/blog_tournament/

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

can't play in the PS tourney - going to Vegas -

lol
RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home