Saturday, April 22, 2006

whazzzup bitches?

played my first live poker in 4 months yesterday - haven't played in a live poker room since - Vegas WPBT tourney in Dec. - some interesting observations -

1. - when transitioning from NL/Tourney games back to Limit, watch the bluffing - esp. online or at Canterbury Park - bluff= -EV there generally because it's an instacall no matter what they got to the river -

2. - I tremble when I make a monster hand - had to clench my toes -

3. - bad suckouts not limited to online - I was there 6 hrs for the AA cracked/win $75 promotion - got KK cracked 3 times, sheeeit...

-----------------

not much else going on - playing a home game most nights cause it's got fun people in it - good times - they have lots of drugs/liquor and work in Television, which is cool cause broadcasting people are as jaded as anyone - (I used to be in radio myself) -

-----------------

2nd birthday came and went for the blog - meh

-----------------

Grinder admitted to multi-tabling tourney games - he didn't see anything wrong with it - I gotta start softening my fucking moral compass because apparently you can't win unless you cheat - fuck almight - but he says it didn't help him much - whatever.

-----------------

took some BR hits - played fewer tourneys at higher buyins and haven't been appropriately rewarded for my efforts yet - thinking I'll move over to Party for a little while now that there's a PartyDB.com - LOL - wonder if my account is still good or what...hmmm..

-----------------

someone is taking all my work and taking credit for themselves - gotta cut this short - more later -

pax
RB

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

I noticed someone taking credit for my work, too. Veneno noticed the same thing.

If you figure out what to do, let me know.

-DrC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home