Saturday, April 29, 2006

I posted this in a thread where Lee Jones asked the 2+2 community whether Pokerstars should block 3rd party sites from accessing posted Pokerstars info like tourney results - the most obvious issue is thepokerdb.com -

here's what I wrote...

------------

I would like to go on record as saying I would like pokerdb to continue tracking my results and the results that are publically posted for ALL to see already and would like pokerstars to not make it more difficult -

my results since 2005 have certainly inspired me to improve my game, and that's a nice summarization of stuff we've done that we would like to keep track of and I am just totally down with pokerdb.com

I think it's good if for no other reason then 3rd party auditing of people that seem to play a lot of final tables together?

nothing is to be gained by hiding this info. It's also a good indicator. When a guy starts throwing your tourney stats in your face, you know you MIGHT have him on tilt

RB

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger DrChako said...

Big fan of the db. It's a good way to tell the fish from the sharks (aside from the obvious all-in with TPNK).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home