Friday, January 13, 2006

Ah fuck....enough of the pissy pot - Felicia must be ashamed of me - LOL - here she is recovering from cancer and I'm bumming cause my high five figure job isn't "happy enough" and I just happen to be feeling the overwhelming urge to get laid - LOL -

I get so obsessive about things - can't be good for relationships - also works for shit when you want to have a drink or a toke - great for poker though - esp. studying and playing - LOL

anyways - Mason Malmuth has been giving super high notes to this book so I immediately did an Amazon.com at work and will be reading it next week

Tonight I hope to get thru a lot of Phil Gordon's Little Green book, which like his DVD looks very good.

RB

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

Whine away. I met someone so much worse off that I am ashamed at my own whining.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home