Thursday, December 22, 2005

my sleep pattern went in the fucking crank yanker - don't know how I'm gonna get thru tonight.

So at 6am, I get up and start 4 tabling 5.50 SNG's to get past that first level -

This is what my email looks like....



probably not optimal strategy, but I'm whittling away that 100 bucks - almost within reach actually.

EDIT: - I knew I was obsessive compulsive, but jeez....

4 more - made the money in all 4 and a couple that I lost I lost with the best hand when the chips went in.

If I go by those arbritary numbers I set for myself, I have broke the $150 limit and can now play $10 SNG's -

hooboy - we're in the money?

(I don't like where this is leading - I shall elaborate more tonight at work - I expect things to be quiet this week)

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home