Thursday, November 24, 2005

I am notifying all you blogging bastards now....

ANYONE that tries playing the hammer on me at the WPBT - first thing you'll do is throw it down loudly and go "THE HAMMER!!!!" and draw attention to yourselves...

I reserve the right to slowroll you - and I'll do it too - LOL. - I hate that damned hammer.

I have commissioned a new t-shirt to replace my missing "Creed Sucks" shirt as well. I will say nothing but simply that everyone will be wanting to buy one at the end of the WPBT - LOL.

------------------------

I have a new fan...(fan?) on 2+2 - he modified my avatar and used it for his own.



not bad...







I'm gonna scroll down a bit so you can get that out of your face....it's bigger then I thought it would be in the upload.






don't say I never did anything for you....







just a bit further.....







ok.


as I stated in the OOT forum...

I've always been a bit puzzled by all the haters....

you can hate what I write, my politics, the way I think women should be treated, or whatever......but how can you hate THAT? That is the grin of a happy man in the thores of goofiness and carefree joy.

He was making over 140K a year (before the tech bubble burst) - and was in that room recording an album with a kickass rock band, and he was playing out at nights - sheeeit...he wasn't even an alcoholic yet. That was a photo of the recording sessions.

I believe there are people in this world who get miserable at seeing others happy. This astounds me...I'm by nature a depressed person - a cynic - a miserable bastard sometimes, but I've never wished anyone my unhappiness....

I would be depressed and single and I'd go to a wedding but all I could do was wish the best for my friends and everyone who was gonna hook up.

Life is too short to be miserable because someone is happy - even if their pic. does piss you off - LOL.

RB

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can it be the nerf hammer 72s or does it need to be the full nelson hammer 72o?

See ya in Vegas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home