Tuesday, September 13, 2005

after my Samurai movie last night (a really good one called Harakiri) - I was on my way home and on a fast speedy last minute whim decided to go down to Canterbury and play 4/8 -

it was fun - I forgot how fun live poker is, even though I dropped $160 on it - (I might bounce back someday...LOL) - drunk idiots who can't play - hilarious -

I am debating what to do - I'd have to hit an ATM to play - I'm pretty much not on a bankroll - just withdrawing money and playing/winning or losing...

BUT anyways, another $24 tourney on Full Tilt with a $10000 guarantee - so that will be cool.

RB

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I tried the 4/8 last time I was there and besides the Vin Disel looking guy and the 18 WPT wannabe, it was damn tight.

Do you recommend skiping the 4/8 and playing 6/12?

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

18 year old... god I hate my typing skillz sometimes

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

If you got the bankroll, play 6/12 -

I would have but I only had $200 to my name, so I'd have been forced to buy in for one rack and that wasn't acceptable - so I went down to 4/8 and bought in for $240 -

I think the 6/12 game is the best in there - probably as good as 4/8 -

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home