Friday, August 12, 2005

man....I'm starting to miss alcohol - LOL - here we go again....

thought I might blow my paycheck on a plasma TV, but right now, that ain't happening - maybe it'll happen anyways - maybe I'll just cough up the dough for it - I dunno - I feel like watching big screen TV - LCD or plasma - I don't care -

I don't come to work tomorrow (or tonight as it were) - I'm going to the Viking Bar to see my friend Jerry - so why am I so terrified of it....

because it's a bar...

RB

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be strong RB!!!

Fuck the booze at the bar. Hang with your buddy without the sauce. Sending all my positive energy to ya.

Hey shopping for a plasma TV can be fun!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ignatious said...

what is they say about not drinking and going to bars? if you keep going into a barbershop, sooner or later, you're gonna get a haircut. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home