Wednesday, June 01, 2005

this is the part that sucks whenever I take time off from drinking -

it's not anything physical, like shakes or sweats, (not yet - maybe in 10 yrs) - it's the way one's perception of time alters to snail-speed proportions -

I woke up at 8pm, and I'll probably be awake till 6am - I've GOT to buy a TIVO if I'm gonna do this shit, cause there is NOTHING on TV at 3am -

so I end up doing the Movies on Demand, till 5:30 or until the sun comes out - then one can take a walk around Lake Calhoun at 6am and not be bothered or bugged by people -

but with all this time I can't find motivation to practice my violin - fuck...I'll go on a rampage for 10 hrs, cutting/pasting info during/after work so that I can get a test passed, but when it comes time to sit down and focus on something I want to do, not a fucking ounce of willpower - even stuff like practicing a musical instrument -

sheeeeit....waste of fucking space.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home