Friday, June 03, 2005

I've made a small baby mistake in internet world - I have rectified it, but we shall see if it comes back to bite me in the ass or not - no biggie, I guess -

getting ready to go - I'll go home, pack the backpack with clothes and reading material, grab the cash BR, and get on a bus to come to work, head to the LR after work, go to airport, check in, fly to Vegas, arrive for tourney, bust out in 10 minutes, go to Tropicana and sleep.

good - got my Saturday all planned - jeez...

It's a nice time to be in MN - after this week I'll probably stay here till for 6 weeks - LOL - but one never knows -

I'm feeling blahed - not sleeping good enough this week and I feel social obligations coming on - I will say this, I'm not xenophobic - but I hate large crowds - (well, unless I'm in front of them with a guitar) so I won't visit the Rio during the WSOP - I'm more likely to finally do that Star Trek experience and check out Fremont Street -

that's the plan anyways - I should check on shuttle times for downtown.

RB

2 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I've made a small baby mistake in internet world - I have rectified it, but we shall see if it comes back to bite me in the ass or not - no biggie, I guess"

Inquiring minds here!

(have fun!)

aK

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

let's just say thru a series of googles and searches, a person could have conceivably come up with my cell phone number, which isn't exactly the sort of crap I wanna see out there. Or worse yet, my parents could have found this blog....LOL - or one of them could - I love em, but they don't need that much interest in my space - LOL

I don't mind people looking for my band, but holding a grudge against me and harassing me with phone calls - nada.

I was thinking of your blog last week - I started watching Seven Samurai again - got as far as intermission - will have to finish it after Vegas

pax
RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home