Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'll tell you what's really sad -

when you play 6/12 for 10 hrs - get up to $350 profit, bleed $200 of it back before going, and all you can think about is the $200 you lost, not the $150 overall profit you made - I remember when I'd be thrilled to walk away $150 up - now I just see the hands I lost and the beats I took and the things I did wrong, even with $150 more then I started with today.

but then, I've been in a pretty bad funk lately - some lady didn't believe I was 32 - she thought I looked 40 - that fucking sucks -

but mostly, I guess it's just those lonely whiskeytown blues.

RB

3 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those $6/$12 games looked hella soft on Sunday while I was there for the races.

I can see why you play them so often.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

general consensus amongst the 2+2 crowd is that the 6/12 game is the right combo of loose/weak-tight/passive with a rock in there you'll find at Canterbury.

They start getting more aggressive at 8/16 - and anything less then 4/8 kills you with that rake/jackpot drop unless you're getting hit with the deck -

RB

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks man, I'll have to check it out if I get the balls to play something above $3/$6 :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home