Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I keep coming in and lying down on the bed (ok, futon) - I have no idea why -

Just another thought - my live poker game is so much better right now then my online one, and my small tourney game (SNG's and tourneys of less then 100 people) is so much better then my large tourney game.

I can SEE tells/attitudes/fears now that I never saw before - the flash of anger when a 3rd heart comes that tells you a bet/raise will take the pot - the slow slow bet that tells me when someone is playing a monster - even just noticing better who raises/calls down with what so I know if calling with middle pair is a good idea or not.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I miss live poker - I think I'll try to nap thru pocket A's promotion and head out again tonight - so if yer at Canterbury, give me a shoutout -

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home