Sunday, May 22, 2005

ach....well, got the bonus -

and even managed to make some money in the process (well, only 60 bucks by the time it was done) but a bonus nonetheless -

to reward myself, I went to Revenge of the Sith at 12:30 pm

everyone talks about how it's a sad story - and I agree, but that's not why people leave sad - they leave sad cause it's their last one -

I saw my first one when I was 7 (tried at age 5, asked mom to take me, and she took me to see "A Star is Born" - I love her but I've never let her forget it - LOL -)

this time, there were little kids in the audience and I'm wearing the glasses to see the screen better and cringing at the preview where Angelina Jolie is dressed as a dominatrix and breaking a guy's neck cause I wonder what the kids will think of it.

man, I'm getting old and heavy (220) - gotta cut back on the pizza - maybe tonight -

well, I went drinking last night, and didn't get much sleep, so I'm going to go on hiatus for a few hrs....pax

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home