Friday, March 04, 2005

some of my old coworkers are having drinks at the Pub across the st. - If I was still in their good graces and not working, I'd have liked to go over and at least hanged out for a bit during a lunch break, but I guess not.

I'm supposed to be immune to that shit...and I was for a time. But that's cause I thought one of them in particular would have gotten over it by now that I'm working in a job she wanted. - 6 mos. later, no fucking luck. -

strange - I've had friends I've lost, but it always took months of tension and conflict, not one day of success on my part....ah well...fuck it.

posts are gonna be scarce for a bit - I have two things going on - One is classes for CCNP traning going on the end of March - these are gonna be a heavy 10 days of studying - the other is gigs on March 11th, 15th, and April 2nd -

between the three of them I'm gonna be lucky to get any drinking or poker in at all - and next week is doing some straigening up of the living space - like moving a bed to the bedroom, moving a couch or chair to the living room, a 65 inch TV - crap like that....LOL

pax
RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home