Tuesday, March 08, 2005

funny off topic story....

As is well known, Whiskeytown needs to get laid - in fact, I think I need a book to remember how tab A fits into slot B and so forth...it's not like riding a bike - you forget stuff.

Anyways, I'm at the Uptown bar in Mpls. on Sun. night and it's an unusually young and hip crowd - not just gutter punks and bums (that's typical) but a Melrose Place sort of crowd - two different groups filling a couple booths - like the classy bar across the street was closed or something.

Two girls are there with two guys....both kinda cute - one has a real nice ass, as I heard her exclaim from two booths away - but it's hard to tell what's up - sometimes they're together with the guys, sometimes they're not - and at one point, the blonde and this guy just start going at it right at the bar...sloppy kissing, and his hand is so far down the back of her pants if there was a dime in the bottom corner of her pocket he'd be able to tell you if it was heads or tails facing him.

at one point the girls go to the bar again, and the guys collapse in a booth - (at which point I offered to buy them a drink just to be the devil himself) - I go back to reading and suddenly they're gone and the girls are alone and said blonde sorta stumbles to the booth a minute later to get her jacket and stumbles to the bar.

Naturally I'm concerned so I voice as she's nearby that I hope she's not driving home, (we'd been making eye contact all night, which I also thought was strange) - and she comes over and starts chatting away where I find out the following things.

1. She thinks she's seen me before somewhere.
2. The guys they're with - including the one she was just dry humping at the bar - they just met that night
3. Said guy is 86'd from the classy bar across the street as she found out when he tried to take her there...(way to impress a girl, dude) - bartender told her essentially, we're not serving the guy you're with...
4. She may be driving home, and as I again voiced my concern, she asked "Well, where do you live?"

now...the smart thing to do is say "not far" - drive her there myself and party hardy....Any girl that will go at it in a bar with a guy she just met that night who was 86's from a previous place and forgot will go at it with me.

it's just this nagging ethical [censored] thing I have going on ......for one, I'm a die-hard romantic who believes in that nasty strain of ethical Christianity -

and I just have this new rule that once some guy's hand has gone all the way down your pants during the course of the night, that I'm not gonna clean up the sloppy seconds...LOL

and I suck at one night stands....never had one, and really, don't want one - I'm a sap, I admit it.

So I told her I lived too far away and too far to drive...
besides, I'd probably just have a vomiting and wasted slut on my bed anyways...

p.s. - I liked the brunette better anyways....LOL - once I got a chance to check, she did have a nice ass.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home