Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm sitting at home, slumming in a 1/2 game on Full Tilt - It's all I can do since I am essentially BROKE....LOL - I have done the damage on the Vegas trip on the spreadsheet, and I'm down $750 for the yr. as of Feb. Interesting, if I do the math semi right, I must have coughed up about $100 in tips that week - well good. I did my duty, damn it

I told Felicia I wasn't gonna count it initially - write it off as vacation - but ya know....that don't feel fair - so I put it in there. an $88 gain in home games was wiped out last night by an $88 loss at Canterbury, and my best shot at 2 or 3 grand went down in flames when AK got snapped by AQ in the Celeb. bounty tourney on Full Tilt..

fuck.....my tourney luck is in the fucking tanker - I've decided to take the $150 deposit I was gonna put in Party for ring games and put it into Pokerstars for some $10/20 action tourneys with 1000 players....try to get some big scores - but probably not until after I finish Dan's book - which I should have done - I made the mistake of reading in a bar, so now I have to go back and reread it all. He made the money at the WPT, but not the final table. Sounds like Michael Mizrachi made a hell of a comeback to win it -

I've been obsessed with Kate Rusby lately (her music, not as a stalker....LOL) - seems like that's all that's in my walkman or car or PC - it's hard to describe the combination of sadness and beauty that's in so many of her songs - to a person like me, prone to being depressed, this could be a bad idea.....but fuck, they're so beautiful I can't turn away.

I'm debating HDTV's right now . - the 50 inch Sony Grand WEGA rear projection LCD tv looks good - but I dunno...I don't think I want HDTV ready, though - just give me the damn HDTV right now. Any good recommendations, let me know - I'll be a few weeks before I act on it - I want my credit card debt GONE. By then maybe more DLP TV's will be out there and prices will go down again...

just what I need - a bigass TV for summer.

I feel like I should have other stuff, but it's escaping my mind right now - maybe later.

RB

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whiskey,

I bought the Mitsubishi 48" HDTV last year and it is breathtaking. True there are bigger screens, but the quality of the Mitsu picture is sublime.

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting one that is just HDTV ready will just frusterate you when you see the real thing. Go for broke and by the BIGGEST 16:9 HDTV you can

 

Post a Comment

<< Home