Monday, February 21, 2005

God, maybe I should start drinking again while playing tourneys. I had great results in Vegas playing slightly sauced, and good results at home.

As it stands now, I'm 10/10 in losses - many of them to 3 outers. Funny how many times in my notes I have comments like "AK vs AJ....chump hit a 3 outer" - stuff like that - AK vs K9 - AK vs AQ (my fav. bustout last night - get up to 10000 the first hr. and it all bleeds away till I get called with my last 7K by AQ....he went on to the top 4 that tourney, probably on the strength of his 3 outers)

it's hard to play a tourney, see you have a dominating hand, and just totally give up before the cards fall cause you know the fucker is going to get that 3rd card that gives him the game. Christ almight...

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home