Friday, January 14, 2005

interesting sidenote - TILT debuted tonight.

I have not seen it, being at work and all, but from what I've read, it's an almost unwatchable p.o.s. - with even Daniel Negranu being forced to defend his cameo in it....LOL - but not before telling the producers this gunslinger crap doesn't play in the poker world no more.

I feel so left out of the loop....some of the comments on this are hilarious... -

like how the most unrealistic moment of the film (a la Famke Jensen throwing herself at Damon and him turning it down in rounders..) -

"How could they have Daniel N. shooting craps when they had TJ available? A show has to get details like that correct if they expect to be sucessfull. "

and also the most important lesson to learn from TILT

"The next time I play in the backroom of a black strip club, I am not going to check my piece at the door, that way when a "brother" strings bets I can whip out the gun and make everything turn out ok."

this must have been a colossal blunder - sorta like Ashlee Simpson not singing (or singing at the Orange Bowl - though I heard that was monitor issues) -

kinda fun to watch it play out...

RB

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

no one has ever made a show about network engineers, although the userfriendly.org strip and Dilbert comes pretty damn close....LOL

rb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home