Thursday, January 13, 2005

I was just surfing thru some poker blogs...

I never realized how lucky I was...for the most part, I am ignored/missed by most poker blog links - Iggy and Felicia got me...but not very many.....

which is funny, cause I'm so much older then most of them....(and the first incarnination about a yr. ago is one of the oldest I know...) -

so I get to miss the politics of stripperbynight slamming felicia, someone slamming her, and etc, etc...and the politics of "who is better, who plays higher limits" -

and I get to print awesome song lyrics...which is something almost none of them have...I can go off for a bit on other things and just not care...

but it hurts not being noticed sometimes....hell - that's the only reason I still drink - so someone sees me in a bar and notices me...

RB

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Fear not, your blog is read....by me at least.

But sometimes you depress the shit out of me!

But it's a great blog, no question.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

I don't think this has anything to do with me. Truly, most of the bloggers don't like me, either, lol.

The thing is, she started out as someone who seemed suspect. Someone who didn't ring true, and people were watching. Then came some really weird posts (I didn't even know she existed at this time, someone told me later and I went to her site and started reading). Then came the attacks on anyone who didn't share her "shiny, happy, kumbaya" feeling of the poker world, where everything in perfect, and there is never any problem with misdeals or the rake. She didn't just single me out, it seemed that she thought it was best to bury our head's in the sand and never say anything negative about the poker world, just be happy that there is a poker boom, and get the money, by any means necessary.

So a couple of people noticed that, some said something, some didn't. I just ignored her.

The hammer thing was kind of just the final icing on the cake. Until then, people were letting her coast along, knowing she was a fraud, but willing to let her live.

When she started talking about the hammer, which everyone knows is a crap hand, but uses it as a way to blow off steam and sometimes even proper gaming theory, I think they just went off on her.

I told you people from Minnesota hate me! What is up with that? LOL.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

we don't actually hate you personally,

but when it's minus 10 degrees with a minus 30 windchill, we just hate everyone and everything who might be warmer then us...

leaving my car in underground parking at work tonight - I'll pay 5 bucks to ensure it actually starts in the morning.

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home