Saturday, January 15, 2005

boss is gone again...I can blog without fear of reprisals....LOL - actually, it's just real quiet around here right now.

the stripperbynight story gets better - she has stalkers now - I suppose me being right down the road puts me at the top of the list...but truth be known, I just don't really give a shit...I work near Rick's Cabaret if I ever want that action...I'm always looking around the 30/60 table at Canterbury, but mostly for andy b or vehn - never see any woman who looks like a stripper there...

I've been reading up on Vegas - 2+2ers tell me the Imperial Palace feels like Hanoi, complete with hookers saying "me love you long time" - anyone who knows an attractive working girl that looks like the middle sisters from 7th Heaven should email me offline....BWAHAHAHA - no, just kidding, sort of ;) maybe...- I suppose truth be known, hookers never look like Elizabeth Shue anyways... man, when I write stuff like that, I NEED to be in love again...

well, jeez....had I known THAT, I'd have probably made that first choice - but it's proximity to the Bellagio was the biggest factor - and it has wireless....I don't REALLY wanna waste time blogging, but you gotta sleep sometime - thinking $900 of my BR will keep me in SS games and low tourneys for the 3-4 days I'm there and handle any major swings I take.

it's 3 miles from there to the airport, and of course, I COULD get a shuttle, but depending on the day/temperature, I may wanna find a way to walk it - I dunno - I need a 3 mile walk in the sun to keep me from getting plastered.

Felicia won't be around - forgot she was at the Commerce at that time frame - so I'll have to hook up with other 2+2'ers and poker players....I'll email a couple I know - I was gonna go with a friend that grew up around there, but if he gets back to me I'm gonna tell him to forget about it - I went to Memphis with him, and it's fun and all....but ya know....I just wanna go by myself.

That's one thing I've never really done - I've never done a solo vacation - I've done the group vacations - and I've gone to places I know to see family, but I've never just gone somewhere on my own and winged it when I got there without even a car.......of course, the I-net makes it easier, but still - should be interesting - just get on the Monorail and go places I've never seen -

the damned town will probably ensnare me and I'll spend the rest of my time down there living the hard life.....but at 200 bucks a flight scheduled a month in advance, if it wasn't for hotels, I'd be golden - esp. with my 4 days off a week.

no one misses me up here anyways....sheeeit. - No one gives a fuck, really. Band and job are the only two things holding me here, and if the band dissolved, I'd find other ways to make music - a full time job with lots of dough is my last tie to this town.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home