Saturday, December 18, 2004

ugh....horrible taste in my mouth....been sleeping too much the last 48 hrs...

to summarize, I've just been going to sleep whenever I want - which means about every 10-12 hrs I'm out for 6-8 - no point in getting on days when I'll have to go back to nights on Wed.

lately, dreaming seems to be the escape alcohol was...wherever I'm at when I'm dreaming, it's not here....

with my luck I'll become addicted to the shit just like everything else....ah well. And there is ALWAYS poker somewhere in my dreams...LOL - never hot women in tight leather miniskirts, never booze -- but poker, sure....that ALWAYS pops up somewhere.... motherfucker...LOL

guess I'll take the 10pm hr to dick around on Doyle's room - best short term success I've had with a site in recent memory - so I'll milk it for awhile...

ah yes....one last thing - you may have noticed the addition of links to the page (only took me 20 min. to get off my ass and figure that out) - SO, if you link to this site or read it and want a link to yours for the 5 or 6 people who do so, then by all means, go for it.... - I will not be differentating between poker links and other links as of this week - but now it's fairly easy to do, so I may start making those things happen....we'll see. I don't foresee the bar becoming too cluttered, to be honest.

pax
RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home