Friday, December 17, 2004

poker updates - I'm trying to wipe out the 2/4 losses I've incurred this yr - 80 more bucks and I'll move on to 4/8 -

you know what....let me go off for a minute...

There are democrats out there saying we need to seperate ourselves from Michael Moore and his radical liberalism - the Bill Clinton democrats saying we need to isolate ourselves from progressive politics and their mouthpieces.

What really blows me away are democrats critizing Michael Moore - saying he might have cost them the election.

So let me get this straight - in 2000, he supports a 3rd party candidate, and supposedly, this costs democrats the presidency -

then in 2004, he comes over to the Democratic side, and they say his movie/politics cost them the election.

Let me tell you something....progressives will NOT go away, and if we can bring the democratic party over, then great, but we're not going to compromise and cast votes for the lesser of two evils - I'll tell you what....you drive him away, and he will NOT come back in 2008, and neither will those who think like him.

so wake the fuck up, democrats....

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home