Thursday, December 23, 2004

my copy of Supersystem 2 came in - I looked thru it - not gonna read it right now - just not something I'm focusing on. -

I'm gonna be ultra busy next week - for some time I've been wanting to upgrade from an efficenicy to a 1 bedroom, and there's one available on the floor I want and they asked if I could move Jan 1st (as opposed to the 2 months I was supposed to wait under previous management) -

so next week Sun-Tues I'll be moving stuff and getting it out of the old apt. - I may lose online for a couple days, I suspect - and of course, we have to do all that damned address changing stuff - except this time it's just apt. numbers -

and I'd like to buy a bed....a small one....maybe just a twin - something I can sleep on normally instead of this futon shit -

and I'll have a small fireplace....all the better for reading with - paying $150 extra in rent -

but I'll finally have two rooms and a balcony - I've been dying for a balcony....though now I'd probably be freezing for it.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home