Wednesday, December 01, 2004

last night was my longest B&M session ever - I went 13.5 hrs on 3/6 and went everywhere from $80 down to $200 up but left $55 up after two big hands got cracked (pocket K's and trip 7's on the flop) - somedays you just gotta know when it's time to pack up the chips and move on.

I played the part of Mike Caro - wired and boisterous - well ok, I was hopped up to the gills on caffinee - and I was kinda happy to be around people again after a friggen week playing NL for 30 hrs on a pc by myself

We had a real quiet player on our table - and as the beers came on, he got more boisterous, emotional, and a general pain in the ass come 1am - I saw the floor walk him out - I think they had to walk him to a cab, cause it wasn't safe to let him drive - but who the fuck am I to judge - got talked to by a couple dealers - got the floor's attention, got cut off - but when he came back to get his chips, the girl at the table (gf of a player who's birthday is today...happy birthday) thought his eyes were puffy - having worn shades for 12 hrs, I don't know what they were....puking does that but so does crying...I think he was having trouble with the woman who had his kids....

I miss Krista a lot today after that...- I don't know why after 2 yrs I can't seem to let it go - probably because that was and will probably be the best relationship I've ever had, and at this point, it's just sorta downhill till I die.

merry fucking christmas.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home