Sunday, December 19, 2004

holy fuck....it's -7 degrees outside.....AGH

today it should have chances of freezing rain and snow....holy shit....

-7 degrees....looks like a normal dawn day out the window - (and in two days they'll get longer) but it's -7 degrees out....holy shit.

I've done some interesting reading...it turns out I'm UP for the last 3-4 months in my limit games, and in fact, on the Whiskeytown poker tour, I have wiped out all 1/2, 2/4, and 3/6 losses - with only the .50 and the upper limits I can't afford to beat....LOL -

the NL ones are gone too - I think I'm gonna try for satellites the next two weeks - each one is $180 bucks - and if I do two a day and get one, that's 150 in tourney dollars, and I'm down to about $1000 in losses for the yr. again.

I realize the point is not to get even in two weeks, but damnit, I could do it - I have time and I have a shot....so here we go...crunch time.

at least I've erased the red ink in 1/2, 2/4 and 3/6 - I guess SSHE musta rubbed off on me a bit.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home