Wednesday, December 15, 2004

3/4th of the way thru training (turns out Thurs. is our last day)- I have been unsuccessful in keeping a sleep schedule like everyone else....I finally got to bed at 9pm last night, but went to sleep from 4-10pm after work.

I will say this....I may not ever become a professional poker player, but I sure as hell have the hours of one.

the Whiskeytown Poker Tour is in shambles, but I did wipe out losses in the 1/2 and 3/6 games... - can't find enough 2/4 and 4/8 on Doyle's room to clean up - (good site for me....real easy players...but not Party Poker blind fishy) - but at the end of the day, had I not played 5/10 and 6/12 like a fish before my time, I might have done all right.... -

we'll save that for next yr. and write off this yr. as a loss I guess....barring a massive tourney win in the next two weeks, but I won't knock myself out over it.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home