Thursday, November 04, 2004

virtually nothing to report on the Poker front this week - I know a guy who tends bar at the Uptown named Marv. who has expressed an interest in going to Canterbury (he plays at Pacific) and I told him I'd give him a call on Mon. and go out there with him for awhile - introduce him to the live game.

Otherwise, not a goddamn thing going on - blew 22 bucks online and won 25 live on Mon. night -

Actually, I am suffering from a tremendously severe lack of motivation to do anything....amongst other things I should be doing but just don't do are the following.

1. - Working hard at the job
2. - Laundry
3. - Violin Practice
4. - showering
5. - cleaning up the apt.
6. - returning movies to the video store
7. - playing poker or any other game.
8. - songwriting
9. - mailing out bills (I make enough money to pay them, but don't put the paper in the envelope and stamp it and ship it out)
10 - opening mail is pretty low on the totem pole these days too.

My total motivation to do anything but lie down on the couch, drink, or veg is totally shot -

I'm good at going to the bar and reading - I'm good at buying new t-shirts instead of wearing old dirty ones (I had to anyways....I need XL shirts - I've outgrown my L ones) - I'm good at crying and lying down - but not much else -

so poker and the WTPT will have to wait a bit.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home