Wednesday, November 24, 2004

IT IS FINISHED!!!!!!

I have earned 10000 AP's from Doyle's room and I expect Supersystem 2 to be showing up on my door any day now.

25 hours - 2267 hands doing two tabling NL holdem - usually .25/.50 or .10/20 - I only had $200 so I couldn't play much higher without the swings...once I got to the $550 mark or so I started playing .50/$1 -

net profit of said venture - $400 - was $500 but the last 2000 points I took a kick in the balls twice from the 2nd worst hand on the river.... - but hey....that's still $400 profit.

Withdrew that for redistribution (I don't like leaving over $200 in some of those sites that I don't know well, esp. since Doyle's endorsement didn't save another online site) and keeping $200 in there since it's a decent game and all.

This book had BETTER be worth it....now I'm going to go walk outside in the freezing cold - rent movies... get drunk and vomit - ANYTHING but play poker.

my biggest regret....no pokertracker stats, but hey...what can ya do...the site don't got no hand histories.

and honestly, I'm a bit happy to see I'm not a complete dunderhead at this game. It's painfully obvious to me looking at my spreadsheet that my limit game needs a lot of work (not a ton...I'm only losing 1BB/hr, sometimes less) - but I am losing.

but my NL/NL tourney games seems to be on. -

oh..I want chicken lo mein so bad now....must call the Chinese place and reserve my order - later

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home