Tuesday, November 23, 2004

here's a couple good stories - from my 2+2 posts -

playing .25/.50 NL on Doyle's Room to clear the bonus for Supersystem 2 -

I call a small raise in the BB with 7 7 - 8 bucks in pot.. - looser preflop requirements becaue Action points come from money put in pot, not in number of hands played -

flop comes Ts Ad 8c - I check and next player makes it 2 bucks...but instead of mucking after 2 callers, I reraise because I was dinking around on an email screen when the window popped up on me- whoops...now everyone's in for 4 bucks as they call the mini reraise.

Turn - 9c - as you might expect, my checkraise on the flop bought me a free card on the turn with my open ended draw.

River - 6h - I bet $8, one caller.

Main pot : $40.14 - whiskeytown wins $40.14 with Straight T9876

-------------------

2nd hand - Doyle's room again...I'm folding laundry and rush back to see QQ in the SB - I make it 4 bucks and get one call

flop A84 - I bet $4, he calls -

Turn a Q - I have 3 Q's - I bet $4, he calls

River a rag, but it makes a 3rd heart - I bet $4, he calls.

then I see I don't have QQ, but Q6 - I misread my hand!!! -

but it's good - I take down a $32 pot with Q's, no kicker.

good thing it was 2 different tables....otherwise I'd never get any respect for my bets now.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home