Monday, November 29, 2004

FeliciaLee and I had a chat the other day....she made the comment that my blog was "honest" - no problems there....I totally agree

but it's made me think...it's funny, - now that I think about it, I may be the only losing poker player in the online world (down a thousand bucks) - one wonders - how EVERYONE can be winning but me...LOL - surely I cannot be financing the bankrolls of every online blogger/player by myself -

to be sure, some of it is rubbish - I think a lot of it may be people are deluded - I remember getting my 2001 records from Pokerstars - withdrawls and deposits, and was stunned to see I had dropped almost $2000 at the site that yr. - you remember the $500 withdrawls and the $1500 tourney win, but never the endless barrage of $100 deposits you make

I would be curious to see the records of every player who says he's a winning player - no records=possibly not true. I remember a documentary one time talking about a pyramid scheme of some sort - and how everyone on it was bragging on how well the products were selling because they didn't want to look like losers to the other people in the scheme - so you had a mass lie being delivered by individuals who didn't want to look like losers and so forth...wonder if it's like that with poker.

on a non poker related topic - I watched "Love Actually" last night...I am a sucker for British romantic comedies (probably because they have English Girls in them with the hot accents) - and got thru it without crying till the very end when the 10 year old told that one girl he loved her....then I had one tear - just one....

translation: - I am a wuss....a big sappy wuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home