Tuesday, November 09, 2004

ach....slept 11hrs today...woke up at 10pm - missed violin practice - (gotta call and postpone that for a few weeks - between alcohol abuse and depression, I'm just not doing shit right now for practice) - but I did actually get Laundry down.

it's 1am - I think I'm gonna take a radio up to the exercise room and spend an hr. on the treadmill (walking, not running) - get done, go to Perkins and chow down on the French dip, and then MAYBE go to Canterbury. - at this point, I don't expect to sleep before 6pm, and the 8 hrs. of pocket A tues. are really profitable - place is full of loose people who are just trying to get AA -

it's not my fav. thing to do with 10 hrs...but I'm really trying to find something to keep my brain going and my exercise working - see what we can do.

that $440 loss from the Sun. tourney (probably a result of manic behavior signing up for it in the first place) puts me back in the $1300 losses category for the yr....and then I go and win a seat for the WPT freeroll - I cashed it out - don't know yet if I wanna get home, sleep for 6 hrs. and then play a 7 hr. tourney - but I like accumilating FPP for future challenges.

some discussion on 2+2 - I posted the Canterbury bust out hand...surprised how many people thought I should have folded or cold called - a cold call is out of the question - because no matter what the flop, I have to go all in if she bets, because, well, I'll be over 50 percent committed to the pot -

and given that I knew she was a good player (and therefore, prone to steal blinds) - I thought the all in with A5 was the best move - and it was the best hand....just not the best of flops :) -

RB

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

no question, you can't cold call there. you made the right move, imho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home