Saturday, October 16, 2004

well, let's see - been 6 days....that's like an eternity - what's happening -

my first paycheck almost didn't get to me today, but it did barely thru a friend checking the undelivered mail bin at work - whew....they took almost 40% though in taxes combines (state/federal) - why can't we screw the rich and the corporations the way we do the middle class. - One of my former coworkers (dayshift) is so pissed at me I feel holes burning in my chest every time she sees me - she's one of those people who applied for the job I got, and the fact I got it is a personal insult to her (anything that doesn't go her way isn't anything but personal....) - but as long as it doesn't interfere with my job, fuck it - I don't need to make friends on the job.

I'm feeling very, very bored this week - so bored there's a good chance I'll go to Canterbury, get drunk, and play cards or Blackjack at Mystic and drop $500 for the sheer hell of it - (bad sign when I can do that and not care cause the paychecks are bigger) - I'm always fighing getting drunk when boredom sets in - very painful to sit around on Sat. night and not do what everyone else is doing. - - maybe I'll just drink at home....I dunno - I don't want to face the next 4 days wide awake with eyes open.

truth is, I don't feel like playing poker right now unless it's live - I've been isolated from the human race for too long - I've been hiding out recuperating from shit, and recuperating is over - time to go out again and face the motherfuckers who drove me away at places I loved like the Half Time Rec. Sitting in that fucking room clicking on buttons is killing me - besides Canterbury is loose enough to make money at.

I also so need to get hooked up with an angel and get out more - even a blonde haired sorority girl would be a nice change right now - :) - my friend Adam went to go see some girl in Vietnam a few months ago, and she's in town now and I haven't heard from him at all...that bastard's getting all the action I'm sure - LOL

after work, I'll get on the bus, go home - limp the truck over to Firestone and get the brakes looked at, and meanwhile go deposit my check at my bank so I can pay for said brakes - LOL....

then maybe DVD's and whiskey - I dunno - not eager to spend the next 4 days on the nightshift either - I want to stay up and sleep tonight and be on days for the next few - so sick of being up at 4am knowing I've got 6 more hrs. till bed -

If I do this right, it could be a good week.

RB



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home