Saturday, October 23, 2004

I am thinking of a guy I worked with. He would have been on this shift had he not been let go before I came on. (it's not my fault...they would have let him go irregardless)

he's the only guy I ever saw who had the DT's from alcohol withdrawl and try to cover it up at work. (Guess there ARE some employees who bring the flask and run to the stall for a slug) - - I guess in the end he used too many sick days and got sick on the job one too many times. Once called in sick at 6am for a 7pm shift - and the general consensus was that he got so drunk he mistook AM from PM and called in 13 hrs early....

I wonder if I'll end up like that...dependant on something so badly I can't maintain a basic relationship with people. Right now, most of my hangups are personal - heh -Apparently this guy used to be one hell of a party animal - strippers he'd date - meet women and get laid in the bathroom - now he's about two steps shy of probably dying of a stroke/seizure/poisoning.

I hope he's doing ok.... - M, my man, I hope you're ok.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home