Friday, October 22, 2004

funny how my longest posts are always when I'm working...I SO have to get out of here in 8 hrs...LOL

I'm sorta excited in a way I haven't been since the last time a girl named Christina called me at 2am for a drunk booty call - LOL - but alas...it's not as good as the drunk booty call.

I've just been going over in my head my hrs. and responsibilities, and the more I think about it, the more I think it would be STUPID to go and take a week off and spend 10 days in Vegas and take a vacation.

It would be Cceaper and easier to merely fly in Sat morn and fly out Wed. evening - and do it often, like say one week a month. :) - with MY schedule, it makes the most sense in the world, esp. once that light rail goes to the airport…it would be SO easy to catch a bus outside the apt - down on light rail to the airport….. -

If a hotel room in Vegas is $100 a night, then what is the point in doing that when I could just fly? Hmmm?

I'm getting excited all of the sudden again….something to do in winter - looks like a lot of Sun Country flights are what….$102 or something each way? - Get out of here at 9am and sleep on the flight…spend 4 days there…I really wanna see the fountains at the Bellagio. - and stand in the sun in the desert - I haven't seen the desert in years.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home