Saturday, August 14, 2004

updated the setting on the blog. I got comments now, and I really like the look of this one better then the old one.

so much I actually went back and read all the old posts in the new format.....man, I'm a fucking whiner.

ALL RIGHT - THIS IS IT!!!! - this will be my last blog post for 10 days unless I find myself on the internet in Montana at the library or something - (which I may do just for the hit...that'll be tougher then booze to quit) -

and if so, I'll post something - otherwise, I'm gone till the 24th....

hope I can sleep thru the train ride most of the way.

RB

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, ive been reading your blog for las month or so. iI'm from Whitefish, Montana and am just curious, where in Montana are you?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger whiskeytown said...

ah the heck...

I'm from Kalispell - went thru Whitefish on the train... - lived out near West Valley School -

just missed ya.

RB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home