Friday, July 02, 2004

well, got home...and couldn't play a tourney...none starting till 9 - and I couldn't stay up till one...

so I focused on a crummy 18 player sit and go on Pokerstars....very tough field, actually - still 8 players by the first hr...

SNG's are something else I haven't focused on as much...perhaps the lack of rewards unmotivate me...but I think it's just cause I don't concentrate enough on my shorthanded play...I need to - the vast majority of satellites for the upcoming WCOOP are double shootout satellites - meaning I have to win a table twice to get a seat...

SO....working on those 1 table tourneys is good practice - and I managed to snag a win out of it last night...which is kinda cool - since I was down to 21 bucks on Pokerstars...LOL

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home