Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I've spent the last two days at Canterbury - the bad beat jackpot is up to 128,000 dollars, and the room is packed to the hilt till that and the secondary (102,000 and counting) is won - unfortunately I'm sorta screwed for the work week - so to speak - but I'll get back out there on Sun. morn.

my last three sessions at 4/8 have been winning ones - $100/$150/$70 - my goal is to get the bankroll to get to the 6/12 or 8/16 and be able to sustain a living wage at it SHOULD and only IF I end up losing my job in 3 weeks when the contract ends - Canterbury has a higher rake, but it also has wilder games...

the downer is after 12 hrs yestersday, I was up 70 when I had been up 200 :)- but hey....when the fish are biting, they go to the river sometimes - LOL

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home