Sunday, June 06, 2004

I woke up this morning - decided to play all three turbo satellites for the Pokerstars 215 game

2 down one to go - and one seat won -

but given my current bankroll status, if I don't win a 2nd one, I don't think I can play it - so let's see how the third one goes...
------------------
UPDATE - barely made it in the 3rd one...(like an ante from busting)-

we're down to 75, and I've got 55 in LP with 15000 bucks....enough to steal from the BB - but by this time stalling is king, so I go take a piss...and as I'm wrapping up, I hear the beeping of 15 sec. warning... super. - so I rush out - raise 3 times BB - and go into shock

there are two callers before me - I moved too quickly - thought they'd muck - and one of them has me covered...sure enough he calls.

He had AA of all things - so now I'm down to 2500 on the button - I've gotta try to outlast 6 hands till that BB gets there...antes are up to 400, so once the BB arrives, I'm dead...

somehow...the stalling got to a point where it would be 10000/20000 blinds and 1000 antes...LOL - I've got 700 in UTG, and after joking about asking everyone to muck to me (and to my horror. they agree to, which I have to immediately dissuade to prevent the apppearance of collusion) - but they did stall long enough for two other all-in's on the other two tables -

meaning I made it 57th of 57 for a 215 entry...so I'm in the big one...and big it is...1617 players....we're gonna be damned close to 100 grand for first prize...holy cow..

Lord....I could use some luck today if you got it....it's been a dry season, and I'm about to become possibly unemployed....a little grace would be nice..

gratsi.

RB
RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home