Wednesday, June 02, 2004

the home game was cool - quarter/dollar stuff mostly, but it reminds me of how much fun this game can be when there's not hundreds of dollars riding on it... - people shouting to their friends to "Call Him/Her" - stuff that of course is nixed in the majors...

I then went to Canterbury and was out till 4am - took two hundred dollar chips home....started with one...a totally different game, with people upset about getting rivered with trash...only to watch the fish who rivered snapped off two hands later and getting outraged...LOL - 19 yr. old kids who have no clue... good night to double up (not to mention a hundred thousand dollar bad beat jackpot

I've been nickeling and diming my way back into positive territory lately - a hundred here...Eighty there - the little bites you need to munch out a now 860 dollar deficit.

I'm also memorizing the poker groups...LOL - never have gotten around to that....and haven't studied the way I should - I've owned the Theory of Poker for 2 yrs and haven't read it cover to cover yet...one more week should finish it...

well, today was a nice day...couple hundred closer to being ahead again...without needing the big ass ol' tourney win to do it - we'll go from there...

pax
RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home