Sunday, May 23, 2004

I took a few days off from the tables...bad luck combined with a slightly increased interest in a space shooter game I played two years ago got me off the tables for a few days

I'm playing in a satellite for Pokerstars $215 -- I've entered that damn thing twice now and lost - maybe 3rd time will be a charm :) - but my brain feels ready for it again - I'm reading WSOP updates as they come in, and I'm eager to get going on this -

I am surprised to watch Poker Kings on A&E lately - they talk about how many tourney pros are barely making it - including the number 2 and 3 rated players - and one guy gets busted for smuggling cigarettes...LOL - that's rough.

I've had AA twice in this satellite so far...once I pushed all in to a raiser, once I raised and got no callers - man...there go all my good cards.

RB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home